Regular price $50.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
New: This limited edition signed giclée print represents Tatyana's latest 2022-2023 collection, featuring her signature lines placed on the stylish background with elements inspired by the Artdeco movement. The museum quality print is ink-jetted on the beautiful matte paper with the latest premium Ultra ChromeHD Pigment Ink, designed to last through many generations.
Available in two versions: framed or rolled in a tube:
- Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/yd² (189 g/m²)
- Acrylite front protector for framed
- Hanging hardware included for framed
- Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE for orders over $150 USD!
Disclaimer: This artwork derived from personal observation, imagination, sketch or photograph. All Copyrights and Reproduction Rights are retained by artist Tatyana Markovtsev / Feel The Line. This artwork cannot be reproduced by any process without the expressed written permission of the artist.