This limited edition, signed ink-jet print is made on the museum quality giclee matte paper with premium Ultra ChromeHD Pigment Ink, allowing the artwork to last through generations.
Available in two versions: framed or rolled in a tube:
- Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/yd² (189 g/m²)
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE for orders over $150 USD!
Color Customization is available by special order.
Disclaimer: This artwork derived from personal observation, imagination, sketch or photograph. All Copyrights and Reproduction Rights are retained by artist Tatyana Markovtsev / Feel The Line. This artwork cannot be reproduced by any process without the expressed written permission of the artist.